A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

RHIIP Listserv Posting # 246

HUD Notice Requiring Owners with Project-Based Rental Assistance Contracts or Section 202 or 811 Project Rental Assistance Contracts to Obtain Dun and Bradstreet Numbering System (DUNS) Numbers and to Register in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR)

HUD Notice H 2011-01 was issued on January 5, 2011, providing the regulatory reporting requirements and guidance for legal entities receiving federal assistance. Rental assistance payments made under Project-Based Section 8 or Section 202 or 811 Project Rental Assistance Contracts are covered under these requirements. Owners must obtain a DUNS number and have an active, valid registration in CCR within 60 days of the publication date of this Notice. An owner’s failure to obtain a DUNS number and CCR registration within the time-frame allotted may result in the suspension of housing assistance payments or rental assistance payments.

The notice includes guidance for the following:

· Background on Public Law 109-282, The Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006

· Deadline for obtaining DUNS Numbers and Registration in CCR

· Process for Obtaining a DUNS Number and Registration in CCR

· Utilization of CCR and DUNS information

The Notice is posted on HUDCLIPS at:

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.